What Is Personal Information?
As used herein, the term “personal information” means information that specifically identifies an individual (such as a name, address, telephone number, mobile number, e-mail address, or credit card number) and information about that individual or his or her activities that is directly linked to personally identifiable information. Personal information does not include “aggregate” information, which is data we collect about the use of the Sites or about a group or category of services or users, from which individual identities or other personal information has been removed. This Policy in no way restricts or limits our collection and use of aggregate information.
Type of Personal Information Collected
When you visit the DanLosquadro.com website the following information is collected:
- The type of the domain from which you accessed the Internet.
- The date and time you accessed the website.
- The IP address from which you accessed danlosquadro.com.
- The type of browser software used to view danlosquadro.com.
When you visit the danlosquadro.com website, personally identifying information is not collected, unless you choose to provide such information. Personally identifying information is collected when submitted through one of the following web forms: Donate, Make a Secure Contribution, Email Sign-up, Volunteer, and Contact Us pages.
Submitted information is collected and used for campaign related purposes related to Dan Losquadro’s campaign. We also work closely with Republican candidates, parties and allied organizations and may share some basic contact information with them, and they may contact you.
How Personal Information is Used
We use personal information collected through our Sites for the purposes described in this Policy or elsewhere on the Sites. For example, we may use personal information we collect:
- to provide the services, products, or information you request, and to process and complete such requests and any related transactions;
- to send you confirmations, updates, alerts, and support and administrative messages and otherwise facilitate your use of, and our administration and operation of, the Sites
- to notify you about important changes to the Sites
- to send you newsletters and otherwise provide you with information or services you request or that we think will be of interest to you, such as sending you information to keep you informed about various campaigns, candidates, issues, events, resources, promotions, contests, products and services
- to help connect you with other supporters, and to solicit volunteers, donations and support for FDL and for candidates, issues and organizations that we support
- to remind you to send in your voter registration form and to vote
- to assist you in finding your registration information and polling location
- to contact you if other information is necessary under federal election laws
- to request feedback and to otherwise contact you about your use of the Sites
- to respond to your emails, submissions, questions, comments, and requests and to provide customer service
- to monitor and analyze site usage and trends, and to personalize and improve the Site and our users’ experiences on the Site, such as providing content, or features that match your profiles or interests, and to increase the Site’s functionality and user friendliness
- to serve ads, on this or other websites or media, based on the information you provide and the actions you take
- to notify and contact contest and sweepstakes entrants
- for any other purpose for which the information was collected.
Personal and financial information is required when making a contribution to Friends of Dan Losquadro. This information is used to process your contribution or registration request.
If you sign an online petition, you understand that such petition is public information and that we may make the petition, and your name, city, state, and any comments provided in connection therewith publicly available. In addition, we may provide such petitions or compilations thereof, including your comments, name, city, and state to national, state or local leaders, or to the press.
If you have any questions about this Policy, please contact us.